Description du poste
Soitec is an international company, a world leader in developing and manufacturing revolutionary semiconductor materials at the frontier of the most exciting energy and electronics challenges. In the solar market, Soitec is a leading manufacturer and supplier of concentrator photovoltaic (CPV) power plant systems based on its highly efficient Concentrix™ technology. The technology uses Fresnel lenses to concentrate and focus the sunlight onto multi-junction solar cells, and it delivers world-leading efficiencies and superior performance for utility-scale power plants in sunny regions. In order to reinforce our US Team located in San Diego, we are looking for a:
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for sustaining and maintaining production equipment and tools for Saw, Die bond, Wire bond (Au/Al), Pick and Place and other automated or industrial equipment (Welding, Conveyor, Dispenser and Robotic System). He will report to Maintenance Manager. One of its main functions is to set up and repair equipment in order to maintain its operational condition. The technicians will have specialized skills to certain equipment that are specific to the process or range of processes depending on the area assigned.
- Maintain and sustain assigned equipment and tools.
- Perform machine set up, programming and troubleshoot electro-mechanical issues in the equipment.
- Document machine maintenance procedure and checklists.
- Conduct regular maintenance and complete checklists
- Perform maintenance procedure based on preventive maintenance schedule.
- Collaborate with process engineering and production operators to resolve chronic equipment or process issues.
- Assist process engineering during process characterization and optimization.
- Contribute ideas during FMEA formulation to understand machine conditions and performance, thus generate potential improvement action.
- Support that production KPI targets are met (output, uptime, scrap, efficiency).
- Assist in the formulation of strategies and solutions to improve and sustain equipment and production efficiency.
- Collaborate with process engineering, procurement team and production to define new equipment appropriate to the process.
- Create technical purchase specifications and machine instructions, if necessary.
- Interact and collaborate with equipment vendors on warranty repairs, necessary improvements and updates.
- Support machine installation and commissioning.
Area of studies in mechanical technology or electrical technology.
Experience (Clean Room Area): 3 years of professional experience as a Maintenance Technician in the semiconductor, electronic industry preferably in back-end assembly (Saw, DB, WB-Au/Al, Pick & place, Trim & form).
We offer a challenging position in a dynamic and innovative company.